Tapper Propane offers three convenient payment plans for your propane service.
Below are descriptions of each of our payment plans. Please note that note every plan is eligible for sign up all year long.
Our customer service representatives are happy to help determine which plan is right for you! Please call us at 269-415-0425 with any questions.
Price Cap Plan:
- Locked in price for whole season
- If market price is lower than your locked in price, you will pay the lower amount
- Sign up no later than August
- Price-lock resets in April
- $48 fee at sign up
- Price is based on market price at the time of your Pre-Buy
- Buy 500 gallons or more for whole season
- If you underestimate your usage and need more propane, we will give you the price you paid per gallon of your initial Pre-Buy (as in, the price will be capped)
- Available for sign up at any time of the year
- Pay a level monthly payment based on your estimated propane usage for the year
- You will be automatically enrolled in the Price Cap program at no extra cost to you
- Starts in June and runs through May
Price of Propane
The cost per gallon of propane changes regularly, so please contact us by calling 269-415-0425 to get the market rate at this time.
We offer a variety of propane tanks to lease as part of your propane service with Tapper Propane.
Our tank sizes are: 120gal, 250gal, 325gal, 500gal (most popular for residential use), and 1000gal
See our Contract & Lease Agreement for more information. During sign up we can help you decide which tank size is right for you.
There will be no charge for your propane tank installation as long as the amount of line used is less than 50 feet.
An underground tank is an option at an additional cost.
We do not do any interior line work! If you need interior work done, we can recommend other companies.